Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some contact from Diablo Sport regarding the predator release for the 2011 Challengers, looks like we're still a few months away from seeing anything hit the market.

'We are hoping to have support for the 2011 model year released in the next 2-3 months. Just keep your eye on our site for the announcement. Thanks for your inquiry!'

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Few months is a long time...all we have said so far is 'no eta currently'....
the words quoted in my post were from you Mike! so is it:

'no eta'

or

'2-3months'?

we're eager for this product! or atleast I am.

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
Any idea if the 7135 is going to be software upgradable for the 2011s once they are supported?

Still too soon to say?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
479 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
need any donor challengers to help with the testing if so send me a PM with what to do or who to contact

·
Registered
199 Posts
I CAN NOT WAIT TILL THIS COMES OUT

Hopefully when the RT tuner comes out the Se will also!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
The CMR for the 392 will be the hinge pin for all other mods. When that is issued, LTs, high flow cats, and exhaust are going in.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
So how we doing on the 2011 tuner? Making any progress cracking into the new computer?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Im waiting on this to happen!! I just ordered the K&N drop in filter and the tuner is my next mod! Then its a larger TB.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Cant wait til the Devil comes out to play! Anyone have any guesstimates on how much additional power the tuner will bring to out cars from stock. Not than many of you are still are running stock set ups but my 392 is still, for now ....

·
Registered
199 Posts
I figured they would have the 392 done by now???

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.