Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Looking for some help...will the chrome center caps for a 2010 Challenger 20" wheel fit (have RAM head logo)the new 2011 Challenger R/T Chrome clad wheels (WPG) center cap?

Looks like the center caps on the 2011 just say Dodge? Hard to tell from only picture I have seen. Any good photos of New 2011 WPG wheels?

thanks
J

·
Registered
676 Posts
Give Billet Tech a call if you want different center caps, they can do all kinds of stuff!! ;)

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,117 Posts
I have BT center caps and I'm actually thinking of going to the 2011 Dodge chrome center caps.
My R/T is a daily driver and the Raw billet aluminum does not hold up well to our salty Michigan winter roads. I don't want to have to take them off every winter or polish them every summer to remove the salt spots.

The factory 2011 chrome plated plastic is care-free.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I just picked up 2011 center caps to swap out the Rams head ones on my 2010 R/T C. They do say DODGE on them. I got part number from thread here last week. 1-1SK35SZ0AA - MADE IN CHINA :disgust: Haven't tried to put them on yet but as I understand they are interchangeable.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Made in CHINA?
Dodge, what are you doing here???
What's that supposed to mean?

I was just expressing an opinion of dissappointment that yet another product made overseas. I know many maybe most are this day and age. Sorry IF I offended anyone. I thought this was a place to learn, share experiences, express opinions with fellow enthusiasts.

Geesh

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
You have to let comments slide like water off a duck's back. I'm sure if you heard that while sitting on a bar stool, it would just get a huh.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts