Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all.

I have a 2011 R/T and live near Tulsa, OK. It's the metallic orange ( Go Mango? ) color with the classic wheels.

I almost traded it in for a truck this year but we traded in my wife's smaller SUV for a larger one so we could pull our camper, which means I'll be keeping the Challenger for some more years.

I've read quite a bit on the forum in the past, but now have some questions, so I finally signed up. This seems like a good group of folks.

-BEP

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,975 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate the warm welcome.
@soonercruiser - 15 years at OU? Nice. I worked there for around 6 years in the 90s in Adams Hall. I administrated the Faculty/Staff network and supported the desktop PCs (and Macs) for them. My buddy did the same for the student side of the network, supporting the computer labs.

-BEP

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
I appreciate the warm welcome.
@soonercruiser - 15 years at OU? Nice. I worked there for around 6 years in the 90s in Adams Hall. I administrated the Faculty/Staff network and supported the desktop PCs (and Macs) for them. My buddy did the same for the student side of the network, supporting the computer labs.

-BEP
Health Science Center in OKC!
Training Mouth Drillers!!!!
>:)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts