Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had this installed and I love it. I currently have it set on 93oct which I run in my car. My mods are the mopar cai, cat back exhaust, and the tuner. I was wondering if anyone had a specific time they liked the best? I have played a little with the wot settings but does I don't really notice much difference. Anyone have any tricks?

Attachments

·
Registered
http://www.dragtimes
1,899 Posts
I had this installed and I love it. I currently have it set on 93oct which I run in my car. My mods are the mopar cai, cat back exhaust, and the tuner. I was wondering if anyone had a specific time they liked the best? I have played a little with the wot settings but does I don't really notice much difference. Anyone have any tricks?
I'm assuming you mean timing? If your running the 93 tune and using 93 fuel, I would not add any more timing with out logging some WOT pulls to see if you getting any KNK.
General rule of thumb, load the 93 tune and add 5% fuel for the CAI and better flowing exhaust. You can add some throttle boost to make your peddle more snappy but the 93 tune should already have the throttle boost raised. Don't expect much more than what you have unless you get a custom tune.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts