Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I recently purchased an RT Classic Auto, the window sticker states under standard equipment : Anti-spin differential. I have read on here (after the purchased) that this is in referrence to the LSD differential found on the SRT models and the RT 6-speed.

I purchased the automatic model believing it also had the Anti-spin differential (limited slip differential) but just with the lower 3:06 ratio. I called Dodge to complained that I was confused as the sticker states that my car has the differential, but it seems the automatics carry the open differentials and not the ASD. I told them I purchased the car based on the info the sticker stated. They said if it is on the sticker then your car has it. But they said take the car to the dealer so they can inspect the car.

I printed pictures of both differentials and show them to the service department, a tech placed the car on a hoist and test the tire rotation, it does not have the LSD type. So Dodge is suppose to call me on Monday to see what my complaint is about. I know the sticker says standard equip on less replaced by optional equip, but there is nothing on the optional list of items that replaced the ASD, just the gear ratio.

I don't believe I am the only buyer to encounter this scenario, if someone else as gone through this mess with Dodge, can you give me you input. Thanks.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I just responded to your other post, I did the same thing when purchasing my '11 Classic as well, auto w/ STP. Sticker is very misleading, keep me posted on what Dodge says.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts