Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday I was able to get some of the new 2011 sales brochures for various products. The Jeep Grand Cherokee, Liberty, Wrangler, and Patriot. The Ram 1500, the Ram Chassis Cab Heavy Duty, and the Longhorn package supplements. The coolest one I got was for the 2011 Dodge Charger Pursuit. I have to tell you, for as much complaining as we all did about 2010 brochures, Chrysler has gone so far in the opposite direction with the 2011 ones that it is incredible. Artwork, content, quality of printing, etc., you will be as amazed as I am. No word on availability of the ones we are all looking for, but when they arrive I will let you know!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
I have a Dodge Charger Police brochure. I find it strange that dealerships have these for the general public. The same dealership does not have a brochure for the civilian Charger.
If Chrysler was trying to save paper (as stated in another post) I don't think a police car brochure would be available for the general public. Chrysler won't sell a police Charger to an individual.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Before anyone gets worked up over it, the Charger Pursuit brochure IS NOT available to the general public. I have one in my posession, but you cannot walk in and get one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts