Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this past Sunday I went to the spin and win event at my local Dodge dealer. Nope I didn't win a car and if you test drive a car you get a $25 gift card as long as you were pre-registered. They had one 2011 and it was a black SE. It's funny a lot of the stuff lots of SE owners mod, this one has standard now. 18" rims, dual exhaust, fuel filler door, steering wheel, sport tune suspension. I gave it a spin, and I did noticed the extra hp. The ride felt a little stiffer but in a good way. Overall I thought they were nice stock upgrades and worth the extra bump in price.

Least I got some free food and my $25 gift card ha!

Anyone else taken the 2011 for a spin yet?

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Yep, you think the design / market team reads our board???:scratchhead: Well if they are, I need a T/A version, 6 speed (auto or manual) and the SRT suspension and brakes, Naca duct hood (I know, I know but I don't like the T/A hood, so Cuda AAR here). T/A 6 pak strips and replica ralley wheels 20x9 out back 20x8 in front. ONLY avaliable on the V6 woot, woot, woot! Maybe loose a few pounds (men don't say that to the GF/ spouse unit).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts