Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a true Plug-N-Play kit. You do not have to break off any rivets. There is no need to go into the fuse box to make any connections. Return to stock at any time without any evidence of ever being there! The kit contains pre-wired, plug-in harnesses that install with no wire cutting or splicing of any kind. (Note: 2011 cars may need one wire splice)*
Sequential Turn Signals, One Touch Turn Signals, Challenger Sequential Taillights, Sequential Tail Lights, Mustang, Dynamite Stick Sequential, Pulsing Brake Light Pulser Flasher, One Touch Convertible Top, Dynamite Stick, One Touch Turn Signals, Dayt

I have a 2011, SE... anyone else added this to a 2011 and have to splice?

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
I didn't get the parts today so I can't look up the info I was going to for you today. Hopefully I'll get them tomorrow. I got an email saying they went out on Wed. priority mail so I thought I would have them today.
Rick

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
Still not here, I guess 2 to 3 day delivered is just a dream. I ordered them Tuesday at 2 and still no kit. I will get back to you with your answer if I ever get the kit.

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
Where did you get this information? Can you confirm as to when they will have it available?
They will be available some time. I was trying to hold out for the real thing but couldn't wait any longer. Every month I hear they are realeaseing the part # that month and they never do.

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,117 Posts
I prefer to wait for the Mopar seq's too.:smokin:

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
It's been a while back and maybe it was in another thread or just rumor. I'll see if I can see it but even if I do just cause someone said it don't make it fact.

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
They were talking about a 11 brochure and thought that was something you could get on 11s. I guess it wouldn't have to be a factory option to be offered as a part by Mopar.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts