Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I notice any skip shift eliminators available anywhere are only for 2008-2010 SRT8's. Does anyone make one for 2011??

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I notice any skip shift eliminators available anywhere are only for 2008-2009 SRT8's. Does anyone make one for 2011??
I would imagine that the skip shift eliminators for the 08-09s will also work for the 10s and 11s because the transmissions are the same.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would imagine that the skip shift eliminators for the 08-09s will also work for the 10s and 11s because the transmissions are the same.
It may physically fit, But I think the software/ resistance changed, so it might throw a "check engine" light.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I have not encountered mine even once. In fact I have to try pretty hard to even make the dash light come on. It has a very unobtrusive and a narrow operating range.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have not encountered mine even once. In fact I have to try pretty hard to even make the dash light come on. It has a very unobtrusive and a narrow operating range.
Mine came on once. Manual says 19-21mph with 1/4 throttle or less. I see no need for one. JMHO
Greg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts