5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roll Call who is going from CT !!

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
BW when and were?
You know I will be there.

Here is where people are coming from for this great event.

State/Region Count
** Total Registrations ** 569
Alberta 5
Arizona 34
British Columbia 11
California 438
Colorado 3
Florida 4
Germany 1
Indiana 1
Kansas 1
Louisiana 2
Michigan 2
Minnesota 1
Mississippi 1
Nebraska 1
Nevada 9
New Mexico 1
New York 3
North Carolina 1
Ohio 4
Ontario 3
Oregon 3
Pennsylvania 1
Sweden 1
Tennessee 1
Texas 12
Utah 14
Virginia 1
Washington 8
Wisconsin 1
Wyoming 1

www.socallx.com

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
I'll be there, again.

----

If any of you are flying into town and need someone to pick you up at the airport, drop me a pm and we'll have one of our members pick you up and get you to your hotel.

From what I gather, the Doubletree is booked solid already, so if anyone is staying at another hotel and need a ride over to the Doubletree to hang out or to the Spring Fest event itself, again, give me a pm and we'll have someone from the club pick you up.

----

At past events, I have missed talking to a lot of people because they were away from their cars and such. So, I was thinking about setting up a online form where CT member's could fill in their itinerary and cell phone numbers so forum members can contact each other once they get into in town. I could convert the database into a final spreadsheet that you can print out and bring with you. Send it out by email a week before the event. The problem is that we would need to protect it from spammers and so forth, so it would need to be limited CT members with more than just a few posts to their name.

Interested in something like that?

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Yes Dbl Tree is booked solid Friday and Saturday.
I did get registered for Sprin Fest. Thanks RedDog
Thanks for the ride offer Raven X that's cool I'm sure I'll be hitting you up for that.

·
Registered
338 Posts
+1 for springfest!

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am shipping the Swamp Monster on March 12 to So Cal.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
hey mad man that's for the way home...my brother is powerfully thirsty :guiness::guiness::guiness:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Man I wish! But that would require me to take at least a month off work, since Im from california, and my whole family would be pissed if I didnt come home for a decent amount of time. And I dont think my supers would be down for that and time off for challengerfest.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
wish I could make it BW, maybe next year.
This year were putting up some times, give everyone something new to shoot for.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Big Bear you need to make this event. All the heavy hitters in the Dodge industry will be on the property.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
John I want to go down the world famous drag strips that started and invented Drag Racing. Fontana, Famousa are in So Cal and it's kinda been a dream for me to run down a track that has a big part of history.

7,359 Posts
See you there REDDOG good talking with you during your first ride in the 392...Bad ass ..

Dave look into a good steak house for us to hit.

You know I will be there.

Here is where people are coming from for this great event.

State/Region Count
** Total Registrations ** 569
Alberta 5
Arizona 34
British Columbia 11
California 438
Colorado 3
Florida 4
Germany 1
Indiana 1
Kansas 1
Louisiana 2
Michigan 2
Minnesota 1
Mississippi 1
Nebraska 1
Nevada 9
New Mexico 1
New York 3
North Carolina 1
Ohio 4
Ontario 3
Oregon 3
Pennsylvania 1
Sweden 1
Tennessee 1
Texas 12
Utah 14
Virginia 1
Washington 8
Wisconsin 1
Wyoming 1

www.socallx.com

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
West Coast Challengers what time are you guys meeting up?

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Man I wish! But that would require me to take at least a month off work, since Im from california, and my whole family would be pissed if I didnt come home for a decent amount of time. And I dont think my supers would be down for that and time off for challengerfest.
I hear you I'm detouring to TX so the wife can visit with her sister for a couple of days and still going to try and accomplish the trip in 2 weeks...... :scratchhead: :guiness:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts