Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The SoCal Challengers will be meeting up at The Yard House Building. If you have a Challenger and want to roll into the event with us we would love to have you roll with us. The address for people using there Nav units will be:
7700 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618

Google Maps:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=7700+...8&rlz=1I7GWYE&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

A lot of you know it is on Gateway & Irvine Center Dr. near the Doubletree Hotel. This used to be the Daimler Chrysler Building. We will be meeting at the Southeast side of the parking lot.

We will be meeting at this location starting at 7:30AM and will be leaving promptly at 7:45AM to drive over to El Toro.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Are us NorCal guys welcomed?:browsmiley:

·
Registered
338 Posts
SHWEET! I'll talk with the guys.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,611 Posts
We staged up with them there last year... Will do so again.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Sounds good..

·
Registered
298 Posts
Count me in

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Spring fest gonna be Spring wet

I just checked the 10 day forecast.... Looks like we are getting wet:(

·
Registered
298 Posts
I just checked the 10 day forecast.... Looks like we are getting wet:(
WELL COUNT ME OUT THEN:(
JK, lol, but do you think there will be people that back out, there is suppose to be 800+ cars, I know some people don't drive their car in the rain, I sure hope it doesnt rain. that would suck, it seems every time people from outside of southern california come in to visit, the damm rain comes! then they leave and say "so much for the nice weather in southern cali" I always here of this happening!

·
Registered
392 Posts
keep an eye on the forecast since it seems to change regularly! lol damn weathermen! but as of today here is what its showing for Saturday the 26th...

Partly Cloudy High
62°F

Precip
10%
Wind: From SSW at 7 mph Humidity: 74% UV Index: 8 Very High

Sunrise: 6:47 AM PT

·
Registered
298 Posts
saw that today!:browsmiley:
you beat me to it! lol. was going to post something similar to this. I am sure everyone across the country who is coming to the fest is checking the weather daily, I hope we get a sunny day. look foward to meeting everybody and their cars.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts