Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Chicago Countryside IL - Jack Phelan Dodge - Call Us Now at 708-426-7197

This is right by my house, and I was thinking of taking a look at it. There are three black ones left within 100 miles of me. If I were to order one, it would probably not have a sunroof but would have stripes. I am on the fence about NAV. There is basically not much inventory for 2011 SRTs, and when I find them, they are LOADED. I am thinking I might be better off just ordering a 2012. What do you guys think about this price?

·
Registered
133 Posts
You'll see more off of an automatic than a manual. I've seen as much as $3500 off MSRP advertised for the auto's. Black is a popular color, so you might not be able to get that much off of that one.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Dodge of Antioch just got another white IE in yesterday. It's a 6 speed with nav and sunroof just like what I have. They are asking 54k but sticker is 49 and I'm sure you could get it for sticker. I paid sticker for mine and they would not budge but gave me a great price on my trade so it was a wash.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just looked at and drove a loaded Billet auto 392 at Zeigler in Downers Grove. They came off $3,512, which was good I thought. Too bad my trade was worth 27K to them. We'll see...

·
Registered
498 Posts
The dealer in Matteson always sells for invoice and a couple hundred off of that...they have a black one and a green one........I just drove by Mancaris and they have a white,orange, and green...but dunno about their pricing never bought there.

Good luck, I know you havent really been happy since you purchased, life is short...enjoy. Hope you get what your looking for. Just dont get impatient and jump too soon again.....are any of the colors or added options on the 12s going to give you buyers remorse again? Paddle shifters, whatever else........

·
Registered
678 Posts
Got a White IE on employee discount for a tick over $43K

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,894 Posts
When I deal, I ignore MSRP and work with invoice and go from there. I was looking at Boss 302s that dealers wanted $10,000 over list....yeah right!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It sounds like 2012 is the year to get since there is a rumor of more power, plus the paddle shifters. I'd also like to see Header Orange in person before ruling it out. It looks like Black with Nav and auto and Black slotted wheels. I was just getting an idea today how screwed I'm going to get. LOL I knew I should have waited!

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
I paid $500.00 over Invoice from Dave Smith Motors for 2011 SRT GWE with Auto.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just spoke to Bettenhausen Dodge today, the same guy who sold us our Grand Cherokee. He said he would order me one for invoice as of right now, possibly a few hundred dollars less depending on pricing/inventory etc. Last time I was looking at ordering from them they offered invoice less 1%, so I would imagine this would be the case again. The 2011 car I want is between 43,500-44,800 invoice without and with Nav/Sound Group II. My car would not have a sunroof, which is pretty rare. I like when the stripes are not broken up on the roof. He said he would contact me as soon as 2012 pricing is released. Header Orange is not available for order yet, but Black Clearcoat is. He did not know when Header Orange would be orderable but said the color samples came in, and it looks good. He predicts the 2012s will arriving at the end of summer/late August.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Bettenhausen, haha......Back in March I tried to purchase the 2010 white RT they had. Their best price was 3k off sticker, which was the rebate....no other incentive. I ordered a 2011 RT from Pearl at invoice, I have had it now for over a month, and still the one Bettenhausen has sits...now 2 model years old. Give Grant at Pearl Dodge a call, maybe he can do better. Good luck

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I drove that white R/T in March when I was looking too, and I was not impressed with the handling since it did not have the Super Track Pack. They still have a 2010 SRT-8 on their lot too. I always thought their prices were pretty competitive, but on certain things, they are a little higher. The nice thing is they are easy to deal with and are generally a great bunch of people.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts