Dodge Challenger Forum banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Spoiler installed

Installation is easy and the look is great. Thanks all.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Lowered the Challenger recently ( Eibach Sportline) and forgot about that fact when parking up to a very tall curb. You guessed it...I crushed the spoiler. So I took that as a sign that I need the upgrade to the 2011 version.

Install was fairly easy with this thread as a guide. I think it looks awesome. I really like the new spoiler look. Check it out:

Reactions: INK

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Lowered the Challenger recently ( Eibach Sportline) and forgot about that fact when parking up to a very tall curb. You guessed it...I crushed the spoiler. So I took that as a sign that I need the upgrade to the 2011 version.

Install was fairly easy with this thread as a guide. I think it looks awesome. I really like the new spoiler look. Check it out:

Very nice. I too want to either lower or 2011 camber the challenger but was concerned with ride height and clearance over certain places.

I like the idea of a kit that's adjustable and would be even better if there was a controller in the car.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Very nice. I too want to either lower or 2011 camber the challenger but was concerned with ride height and clearance over certain places.

I like the idea of a kit that's adjustable and would be even better if there was a controller in the car.
Although I occasionally scrap the front spoiler when going up or down steep inclines I' be never had an issue. This is my daily driver and I don't baby it too much. I was also concerned but I think you'll find it's not an issue. Just watch out for high parking curbs....lol

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts

Looks good! :thumbsup:

Just make sure you remember those tall curbs now!!!
Because if you hit one with the 2011 spoiler, you will lay your front fenders to waste along with the spoiler.

That's there only down side... you really need to be careful.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Is the Harbor Freight tool absolutely necessary to do this mod?
It is the cheapest combination for tool / rivets needed. I'm sure you can purchase the rivets separately but the Harbor Freight tool is very convenient.

You will need plastic rivets to make this project work as there are 10 rivets that get replaced during the project.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I finally got around installing the 2011srt chin spoiler on my R/T. What a HUGH improvement in looks over the rt spoiler. I now also see why the 08-10 srt owners are swapping their chin spoilers as is really is a big improvement. I did measure the stock rt spoiler to the ground compared to the new spoiler. Stock was 8" from the bottom of the spoiler to the ground. The 2011 srt spoiler is 7". So is does sit an inch lower and you do really have to be careful of high parking blocks.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I received the spoiler today and it has part # 68109839AA the ones ya'll have end in a 7. Mine came with the r & l spats included. I wonder if that is the difference?. TONY

·
Registered
1,177 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
I really like this mod, adding to my list!!

121 - 132 of 132 Posts