Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I have heard the Challenger is the only vehicle made by Chrysler that will have an SRT8 option for model year 2011. If this is true, does that mean all SRT Track Experiences for 2011 will have nothing but Challengers with the 6.4 hemi for us to drive? (I hope so)

Thanks, Rob

·
Registered
154 Posts
i am scheduled for oct 2011.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I decided to go to 1 or 2 this year, I am looking for experiences for sale. I am calling the srt people to find out what cars or car we will be able to test at the tracks this year. Either way it will be a blast like it always is. VIR has been my fav track in past years. This year I plan on going to 2 or 3 in a row at the same track! It is always a blast!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Definitely post if you find out if the 392 will be included in the 2011 lineup. My girl and I are debating on attending a track experience as it would do no good if we just drove what we have already driven.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
I was checking the Petty website for dates and such for Challengers today, the challenger link did not work, and no dates were scheduled. Is the track experience still on for the Challenger cars for '11?

all the best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts