Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The chrome dual quad exhaust tips on the 2011 Challenger SRT 392 look awesome.
When one came though Jacksonville I got a chance to see them up close.
They look like they are welded to the muffler.
Will the chrome quad tips be available for installation on previous Challenger models? Will they need to be welded on?

·
Registered
820 Posts
They are available right now they are the same tips that are on the FF. They are ball joint held on with a clamp 10 minute install at the most. I don't have the part number do a search on the forum and you'll find the part number.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
they are not welded on, and can be retrofitted to any challenger rt or srt. They actually have the mopar M embossed on the top of the tip but is hard see because it's tucked under the fascia.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Here are the part numbers for the quad tips that had been posted in another thread here previously:

05181592AA
05181593AA

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Any pricing info available? How much from a local stealership?

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
WOW... Yeah, a bit pricey.. but nice. I'll have to put them in the queue to be purchased at some point.

Mike

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Funny I don't remember ever seeing these tips on the FF cars , I guess when you see so many of these cars everyday you tend not to see little things they change

·
Registered
681 Posts
Corsa split dual-tips look great too and no embossed Mopar "M".
Corsa laser etches "Corsa" into the top of the tip.

The factory, SRT-only Corsa cat-back systems have tips with "Mopar" laser etched into them.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,572 Posts
$163.00 each ??? What are they, gold plated ?? :scratchhead:
That's probably full MSRP...prices will vary from dealer to dealer. Also, check the online sites since you have the correct part number.

A number of the Mopar Performance accessories [#'s start with Pxxxx] can cost a bit...you pay a bit more for the "M" goodness...? j/k

I like the look of the FF / 392 SRT8 tips - they mimic the looks of the original 70's tips and allow that extra touch to personalize the look of the car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts