Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to order a new SRT8 at the end of February and just wondering if there is a B5 blue available? Thanks Lee

·
Vendor
348 Posts
I haven't seen a b5 in the option list but supposedly sublime will be an option at some point in the year. There's only 4 colors listed on the dodge site right now

·
Premium Member
453 Posts
The color is supposed to be Green With Envy. I"m waiting to see what it looks like on a car ,not a paint chip.

·
Registered
361 Posts
The color is supposed to be Green With Envy. I"m waiting to see what it looks like on a car ,not a paint chip.
Check out Snakeskin Green on a Viper. I believe GWE will be just a shader darker if not the same color, but with a different name.

·
Vendor
348 Posts
I was hoping for the 2007 Charger sublime color....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The dealers don't even have a dealer brochure out yet. You would think Dodge would have these out by now. My buddy who is a car salesman at a dodge dealer said the company wants the dealers to pay $5 for the brochures up front. Nothing worse than waiting for some info before ordering.

·
Vendor
348 Posts
The dealers don't even have a dealer brochure out yet. You would think Dodge would have these out by now. My buddy who is a car salesman at a dodge dealer said the company wants the dealers to pay $5 for the brochures up front. Nothing worse than waiting for some info before ordering.
Last summer my dealer told me Mopar was gonna change their ways. Instead of releasing all kinds of information on the upcoming years car details, they were going to wait until it was basically hitting the showroom floor. They were going to keep the dealers in the dark till they saw a car come off the truck. Said it was to build anticipation and excitement in the consumer industry.

It almost does the opposite it seems. By the time somebody sees the latest and greatest there are rumors of what the NEXT latest and greatest is so the postpone a purchase. Kinda like the 6.4 hemi and the Fuscia 6.1 cars sitting on the lots around here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts