Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my 2011 Redline 3-coat/Black Stripe SRT8 with 16,3xx miles. No mods have been done to the car and is stock. Selling because I can no longer use it as a daily driver due to injury and can't afford a second car payment on another car. The car is located in Princeton, TX (north of Dallas) and is financed through Ally. I'm asking $34,000. PM or text me (417 773 7661) any questions or for more pictures. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Glws. What's next? 392 charger/300c?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^I'm thinking I'm going to wait and see what the next generation looks like and get something mid-lower range for the time being. I would def. think about picking up a Charger 392/hellcat? when the time came.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a 6.4. Give me a chance to get some better pics of the inside.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Great looking car, great price also.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Uploaded interior pics.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Changed price to $34,500. Can't go much lower do to payoff but if someone is serious PM/text me and maybe we can work something out. Would like to sell prior this week.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The car doesn't have nav. If you're talking about the pic of the stereo it has the RBZ stereo without nav (nav would be RHB or RHR). It has the screen and hard drive like those two but doesn't have nav capability (even though it has SAT radio, go figure).

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
After holidays bump. Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That time again, another payment down so price is now $34,000. Not much but maybe it'll help someone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts