·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Zebra stripes for 11, you are going to love them.
You sure they're going to look as good as last year's, or is that sarcasm?
I'm only concerned about them being extremely noticeable, I'd really like them to just blend in in the car, not stand out like a sore thumb.
Have you heard anything?

·
Registered
399 Posts
if you dont want to be noticed why are you buying a challenger?

they are designed to be noticeable...get the stripe delete option
Amen :) I've always gotten black cars because I really like the way they look. But when I decided to get a new Challenger I decided to get the IE in Blue w/white stripes for that very reason - I WANT to be noticed in this car :)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you dont want to be noticed why are you buying a challenger?

they are designed to be noticeable...get the stripe delete option
I never said that I didn't want to be noticed. I just don't want the car to be all about the stripe.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I never said that I didn't want to be noticed. I just don't want the car to be all about the stripe.
Honestly, don't worry about it. When the car comes in, if you don't like the stripes, you could remove all but the hood stripes or remove them all and order one you like from one of our vendors.

To remove, let the car set in the sun for an hour or so and peel the stripes of. Get a hold of one of the corners and start pulling. They come off very easily and in many cames come off nearly in one piece.

Good luck!

Rob

·
Banned
407 Posts
When I ordered the green with envy, dealer did not know what color stripe it would be. It only had an option to delete the stripes. I left the stripes and I'm guessing black or dark grey???????
default is black. there have been talks about making white stripes an option, but they haven't been confirmed for the GWE's yet. i go back and forth, depending on the green. if its like snakeskin (got that goldish undertone) then black stripes, if its like that very metallic green photoshop someone around here did with the white stripes, that might look best...can't wait until the chicago auto show!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts