Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These will be in stock on Friday July 22nd. Limited stock coming in.

$246 shipped for front and rear ST lowering springs

When you are simply looking to lower your vehicle to reduce the unsightly wheel well gap
and increase your vehicles handling, trust Suspension Techniques to get the job done right.

Suspension Techniques Sport Springs are available for an extensive range of applications
in multiple lowering options; each one specifically engineered for optimal performance and comfort. Improve your ride with ST Suspension Sport Springs to lower the center of gravity, reduce body roll in corners, and limit weight transfer under acceleration.

ST Sport Springs are manufactured to the highest worldwide quality standards: they are custom wound out of high-tensile steel, rigorously tested and inspected, and powder-coated our distinctive green or blue color for durability.
V6 Lowering Front: 1.18" Lowering Rear: 1.57"
V8 Lowering Front: 1.37" Lowering Rear: 1.77"
Fits: 11+ Dodge Challenger

ST Suspension 06+ Dodge Challenger Sporttech Lowering Coils

·
Registered
607 Posts
Anyone ever use ST Performance springs before? I would like to hear what people feel about them.

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
How much does it lower a 2011 392?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
These will be in stock on Friday July 22nd. Limited stock coming in.

$246 shipped for front and rear ST lowering springs

When you are simply looking to lower your vehicle to reduce the unsightly wheel well gap
and increase your vehicles handling, trust Suspension Techniques to get the job done right.

Suspension Techniques Sport Springs are available for an extensive range of applications
in multiple lowering options; each one specifically engineered for optimal performance and comfort. Improve your ride with ST Suspension Sport Springs to lower the center of gravity, reduce body roll in corners, and limit weight transfer under acceleration.

ST Sport Springs are manufactured to the highest worldwide quality standards: they are custom wound out of high-tensile steel, rigorously tested and inspected, and powder-coated our distinctive green or blue color for durability.
V6 Lowering Front: 1.18" Lowering Rear: 1.57"
V8 Lowering Front: 1.37" Lowering Rear: 1.77"
Fits: 11+ Dodge Challenger

ST Suspension 06+ Dodge Challenger Sporttech Lowering Coils

Do you guys have a brick-and-mortar store?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Is this all that is needed to lower my 2011 RT by the stated height or will I also need new shocks, struts, etc? Also, will I be able to notice a difference in ride quality with these? Thanks.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would suggest a shock/strut that is made for lowered suspension. At this time ST does not offer one. Check with Koni. Regarding ride quality these ride very well for lowering springs.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I would suggest a shock/strut that is made for lowered suspension. At this time ST does not offer one. Check with Koni. Regarding ride quality these ride very well for lowering springs.
.....does ST publish their spring rates? Do you have them handy?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I had the ST coilovers on my 06 charger and loved them. I put them on several LX's without any issues. They are basically the same as KW v1 n the ones.

Have you heard about any coilovers for the 11 SRT8?

Here is a pic of it lowered on 22's

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
2011 coilovers are due out later this year. Hopefully within the next 3 months

Ok. I will be waiting for a set of coilovers for my new 392 Challenger...

Thanks for the update

·
Registered
41 Posts
Definately interested in the Coilovers ... I am assuming you have no technical data yet? Do you a shop that does installs for those of us in So Cal?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.