Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
199 Posts
I believe the part is called the coolant crossover, part# 05184653AF
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.