Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Mission in San Antonio to order a 2011 R/T in GWE minus the spoiler...when I came across the Tungsten. Nice color in person. I also got to see a swatch of the Billet it looks just like the Silver/Blue color and I think its gonna be incredible. GWE should be here in late March to early April.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I love that color. It would look so incredible with black powder coated (one word?) SRT wheels. I would love to test drive an SE.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
I LOVE that Toxic orange next to it.... Awesome color....

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I've seen every 2011 color except Billet and GWE in person. Here's what I think is the best colors....

1.) Toxic Orange...stunning in person. Most on here don't like it but to me its:thumbsup:
2.) GWE...Its a very identical match to Snakeskin
3.) Billet...Deeper Silver with ALOT of pearl...very very strong color
4.) Tungsten ...very different from mineral and dark titanium
5.) Bright WHite...clean and open to different options
6.) Redline 3...I just would never pay $995 for that paint job...no way
7.) Blackberry...too dark, its literally black with a hint of blue
8.) Black Crystal...same ol same ol

·
Registered
653 Posts
Wish my dealer had '11s to go look at, they never even carried '10s unless they were a customer order. Looks good. If they get any striped cars in do you think you could snag me a pic? Looking for a gray striped Black car, but gray on any color would work too.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wish my dealer had '11s to go look at, they never even carried '10s unless they were a customer order. Looks good. If they get any striped cars in do you think you could snag me a pic? Looking for a gray striped Black car, but gray on any color would work too.
There is a 2011 R/T classic in black with the flat black stripes...looks fantastic...give me a few days and I'll take a pic for ya

·
Registered
653 Posts
There is a 2011 R/T classic in black with the flat black stripes...looks fantastic...give me a few days and I'll take a pic for ya
I appreciate it. Feel free to pm it to me, but posting here is even better that way everyone can see it. Thanks!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey no problem...Ill send it to you first :bigthumb:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've seen every 2011 color except Billet and GWE in person. Here's what I think is the best colors....

1.) Toxic Orange...stunning in person. Most on here don't like it but to me its:thumbsup:
2.) GWE...Its a very identical match to Snakeskin
3.) Tungsten ...very different from mineral and dark titanium
4.) Billet...havent seen in person but the color chip sold me
5.) Bright WHite...clean and open to different options
6.) Redline 3...I just would never pay $995 for that paint job...no way
7.) Blackberry...too dark, its literally black with a hint of blue
8.) Black Crystal...same ol same ol
Does the redline look good? I have not seen many pics of this color and I am trying to choose between the redline and toxic orange.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
I think the Toxic Orange maybe one of the best colors on it personally... just me though...

I have seen pics of the new red on the Charger and I think it looks fantastic.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Does the redline look good? I have not seen many pics of this color and I am trying to choose between the redline and toxic orange.
Go with Toxic...its waaaaay nicer than the red. And cheaper. I should have taken a pic of the Redline 3 SE that was also on the lot. But here is a pic of a Redline 3 Charger in the sun

Attachments

·
Banned
863 Posts
The REDLINE looks great to me too. You can see that pearl coat shine nice on the front of the R/T below.
I think you have to see the colors in person. Toxic Orange is a Kick-ass color too. It is really a deep color.

Attachments

·
Banned
557 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the redline in person. On pictures I've seen it reminds me of a "strawberry red" which isn't that appealing. But in person makes all the difference in the world.

·
Registered
276 Posts
i love that toxic orange

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2011 Redline pics

Here's some pics of a base SE Challenger and more pics of the Redline CHarger...I tried to capture the metallic flake and I also snapped a shot of the Challenger Redline right behind a Torred...you can see the huge difference from when its in sunlight and from the shade (clouds passed over). In the sun its Torred in the Shade its Infernoish.

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
2011 Blackberry...barf

Not my favorite color...in fact I highly doubt this color is gonna last long on the line up....it is barely blue...If you look at it next to a black (which was behind it) there's not much difference unless the sun is on it and barely can you see the blue then.

Attachments

·
Registered
653 Posts
Not my favorite color...in fact I highly doubt this color is gonna last long on the line up....it is barely blue...If you look at it next to a black (which was behind it) there's not much difference unless the sun is on it and barely can you see the blue then.
The only blue I can really see in that is the reflection of the sky lol

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The only blue I can really see in that is the reflection of the sky lol
Thats what my wife said too lol...I tried to get that pic for ya today but the car wasn't on the lot :( sorry

1 - 20 of 48 Posts