Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vortech Superchargers will be on the forefront with the 2011 Challenger 392. Notsure has been hand picked by Vortech to get the 2011 Challenger fitted with a Vortech Supercharger. Mr. Gil Cormaci of Vortech Engineering along with myself discussed to project in length at Spring Fest in So Cal. Mr. Cormaci has taken delivery of the special Challenger on Saturday March 26, 2011. USW will also be providing the special wheels for this project also wait till you see these wheels they Rock!!:pimp: Look for Notsure's Challenger at Sema 2011 !!!
Also a bit on Racing news Big Shout Out to Mike Doyle aka GSO Challenger. He will be doing the RnR for the Race units for Vortech Engineering for the Late Model Hemi. He will be teaming up with Team Vortech for the reminder of the 2011 year. I look forward to seeing GSO and Speedfactory showcasing the new Race Vortech SC!!! Congrats!! To Both Mikes!!!!
:guiness:

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Not a surprise, Vortech has always been at the forefront of Supercharging the Hemi. When no other companies would touch this market they stepped up in a big way for us three years ago. I am proud to have the first production 6.1L kit on my SRT Charger, even after nearly 40k miles on the blower and 75k on the engine she still runs strong!

·
Vendor
5,681 Posts
A M E N !!! That is just one reason why we love VORTECH and always have. Props to them, again!!

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Alright Mike glad to hear the 392 will be rolling strong soon.

And for GSO..well this is what he has been working toward. If anyone deserves it he does. Going to be interesting to watch these two things come together.

Props to BW for helping make this happen for both of you.

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Good going BW. If anybodys in the know its BuckWheat. Great for GSO He has been up front a long time, helped me out a time or two. Great to hear.
Notsure going to have a hell,ofaride !!!! congrats
FT

7,359 Posts
Vortech couldnt have picked two more hard core Mopar guys!Congrats Mike/GSO!

I find this all ironic as I have always thought of Vortech as one of the only
SC er's I could apply to my car for daily driver applications.This is amazing oppertunity for all 392 owners as it looks like my car will be the pointman for many to follow.

Speaking of pointmen, George you the man!!
Guys I had to do it ,and with George at my side thru this build I cant go wrong as George has known Gil for many years now.Hearing GSO getting on line is like the prefect marriage as well..

TY Vortech,Speed factory,USW,Corsa extreme,and many others ..This was a no brainer as the Kowalski edition was born just for this mission I feel..This #1 car will be as the one in the movie was quoted to be Supercharged!!

If you doubt who or what George knows youll be mighty mistaked as there's much history with BW and the big move'rs in the industry especially VORTECH & USW!!

George, you where right there when it all went down buddy with Gil Cormaci from Vortech at beach burger!:thumbsup:

You hit every point dead on George and to have talked with you on this subject really helped me make the call to turn my new ride of only 7 days over to a complete stranger.However I feel that will soon change as Gil and myself get things put together with your guidence.

I cant wait to see what is in store as well :)
Gils getting some of the big magazines involved as well so I guess its time to step things up a bit for me as i never expected this at all.

Thursday night at Beach Burger made my head spin ..Its all hitting me right about now as I drive home in a rental car leaving my bad ass baby back in So Cal I just broke the car in as it had 2400 miles on it.
It comes home with over 600 rwhp soon!

George Ill look forward to flying you out to So Cal with me once this project heats up.
Looks like we will open the door for many that own the new 392!

Pinch me man I think Im dreaming still...Im flying us all out to Sema if and when needed!
Im honored!

Vortech Superchargers will be on the forefront with the 2011 Challenger 392. Notsure has been hand picked by Vortech to get the 2011 Challenger fitted with a Vortech Supercharger. Mr. Gil Cormaci of Vortech Engineering along with myself discussed to project in length at Spring Fest in So Cal. Mr. Cormaci has taken delivery of the special Challenger on Saturday March 26, 2011. USW will also be providing the special wheels for this project also wait till you see these wheels they Rock!!:pimp: Look for Notsure's Challenger at Sema 2011 !!!
Also a bit on Racing news Big Shout Out to Mike Doyle aka GSO Challenger. He will be doing the RnR for the Race units for Vortech Engineering for the Late Model Hemi. He will be teaming up with Team Vortech for the reminder of the 2011 year. I look forward to seeing GSO and Speedfactory showcasing the new Race Vortech SC!!! Congrats!! To Both Mikes!!!! :guiness:

7,359 Posts
Ive been watching your thread for a few years now ..Vortech was always my first choice :)

Impressive!!!!!!!!

Not a surprise, Vortech has always been at the forefront of Supercharging the Hemi. When no other companies would touch this market they stepped up in a big way for us three years ago. I am proud to have the first production 6.1L kit on my SRT Charger, even after nearly 40k miles on the blower and 75k on the engine she still runs strong!

7,359 Posts
Dave many hands made this happen no doubt...BW,and Gill go back so far they raced dinosaurs.Those speed factory cars are nothing to mess with Hoss! :)

This past SF6 was just about as cool as it could get rolling with all the diehards out there in SoCal was the opitomy of the mopar car guy lifestyle.
Im joyfully researching my butt off as this new 392 is gonna be a freaking monster once Vortech,USW, who by the way are the premiere place to strap on a some serious legit wheels.
I was there at the shop all afternoon Saturdayand was amazed at how our So Cal brothers oull no punches whenit come to represnting this platform Dodge blessed us with.
That night at beach burger changed my life as did SF6 and the hospitality you and so many other shared amongst each other.

I ilke what I saw and to each one of you guys ty as well as it means alot to me to share this awesome experience with you all piece by piece.

Ill be the first to admit whenit comes to the serious techy stuff onthis car Im an infant in many ways.However Ihave a feeling thats gonna change up real fast once I get the car back from Vortech.

I knew it was a go when BW smiled when I mentioned gill ,and then to help tip in GSO on his build.
Man thats just family style if you ask me,and Im honored to know each one for you freaking diehards.

FYI:There's time for suggestions as the build list assembles any idea or mods thrown out there will be consider so give me some ideas on how youd set the car up. I know this shes gonna really scoot I cant wait to see the time slips this summer.That wasnt easyleaving that car behind,howeverit is invery good hands.

Im checking in from the road Jeff and I and the wives are in Amarillo tonight almost home as theres maybe one hard day left of driving.I cant wait to pick that car up from So Cal in a few months and thank everyone personally then hit those long deserts tretchs back to Golfield Nevada,and home.I swear this has been the coolest vacation Ive ever had and Jeff is some good people!
It isnt easy traveling cross country they where real troopers,Jeff paid me too say that..:liar::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness::guiness:

Mike congrads on your Vortech deal glad you could make this deal with them at SF6.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Congrats Notsure and GSO. Will be interesting to see these new 392s get superchargers for sure and GSO will do a good job showcasing Vortech for racing no doubt.

Is Dodge going to step up and help out with making the computer easier to tune? I remember them saying one of the features of the new 392's ECM was more encryption. I'm hoping they get on board and help the aftermarket make these cars really go.

7,359 Posts
Yep!:guiness:

Shtz gonna get real ,real fast!
Thats why my car of just 7 days is not in my garage :browsmiley: big dogs are on it ,and I know they are leaning towards an easy interface like diablo.

Time is all.

Congrats Notsure and GSO. Will be interesting to see these new 392s get superchargers for sure and GSO will do a good job showcasing Vortech for racing no doubt.

Is Dodge going to step up and help out with making the computer easier to tune? I remember them saying one of the features of the new 392's ECM was more encryption. I'm hoping they get on board and help the aftermarket make these cars really go.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Congrats guys, can't wait to see what they come up with.

·
Premium Member
2,328 Posts
Is it done yet lol jk. Have you had any communication with them over the last week on how it's progressing?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts