Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am looking for the part number for the 2011 wheel center caps that say dodge.

Anyone know what it is?

Will they fit a 2009 SRT wheel?

Thanks
Jack

·
Registered
9,560 Posts
I'm interested too.

Would like to know what p/n for the 2010 RT Classic heritage 20" to use???

If the pricing is right, I would rather go with the 2011 "Dodge" center caps than an aftermarket set up

·
Registered
244 Posts
They will fit the classic rim but not the SRT rim , hole diameter is smaller on the SRT.
Hey bb,
Would you happen to know that part number? Just called my dealership parts dept. and they are about as useless as a two dollar bill. Asked them about the ones with "DODGE" and all that came up, he said were the Ram Head ones. I asked him if he contact the Mopar Dist. Center and he did not know who or how to get a hold of them and offered no other help. Thanks for any info.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Hey bb,
Would you happen to know that part number? Just called my dealership parts dept. and they are about as useless as a two dollar bill. Asked them about the ones with "DODGE" and all that came up, he said were the Ram Head ones. I asked him if he contact the Mopar Dist. Center and he did not know who or how to get a hold of them and offered no other help. Thanks for any info.

Kevin
Sad- - -kind of reminds me of when I owned my GTO (new version); every Pontiac dealer service department I called knew nothing about anything.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Sad- - -kind of reminds me of when I owned my GTO (new version); every Pontiac dealer service department I called knew nothing about anything.
Thanks bb, I just called Bob Frederick and of course he comes through again. He said he will order them in the morning and call me when they arrive. Can't wait another simple mod that will set the car off.

Also just seen the mod that Speedy did on his Challenger. The parking brake pedal pad matches his clutch,brake,and accelerator pad. Called the local Mercedes dealer for mine. Anyone interested take a look at Speedy's page,he even gave the part number. Thanks everone for your input.

Here is Bob Frederick phone number: 330-5505432

·
Registered
26 Posts
Did Bob Frederick give you any prices on the new "DODGE" center caps that fit the Heritage wheels? I don't mind the goat head on the steering wheel or hood but would like to get rid of it on the wheels. A part # would be great so that you can give it to the clueless dealers to order them. Thanks for any info.

Barry

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hey bb,

Kevin
What's wrong with a two dollar bill?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Did Bob Frederick give you any prices on the new "DODGE" center caps that fit the Heritage wheels? I don't mind the goat head on the steering wheel or hood but would like to get rid of it on the wheels. A part # would be great so that you can give it to the clueless dealers to order them. Thanks for any info.

Barry
Barry

He said that they are $9.20 a piece, so $36.80 for four. Definitely cheaper than the after market ones. No I did not get a part number so I could give it to my dealer. I figure if the dealership does not want to go out of their way to find out for me. Then I will make sure I direct all customers that do want them to go with Bob,since he took the time to find out what the part number was and to call me back.

Kevin

·
Registered
474 Posts
The outer dia of the 2010 center cap on the SRT is 2 and 1/8 inch. The outer dia. of the 2011 center cap is 2 and 7/16 inch. Now why did they go and do that? I suspect the only way to make a 2011 center cap fit a 2010 wheel is to machine the wheel and that would probably be expensive.

I wish one of the vendors on here would copy the 2011 SRT center cap, scale it down it down a bit, and make a center cap for the 2010.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Well, I checked Starparts for 2011 LC and found only one part number for ALL wheels ????? So I called a dealer that showed some and they said that DODGE is printed on them.The part number is 1SK35SZ0AA msrp 9.20 ea.There are many out there to be had as well. Happy modding !!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
The outer dia of the 2010 center cap on the SRT is 2 and 1/8 inch. The outer dia. of the 2011 center cap is 2 and 7/16 inch. Now why did they go and do that? I suspect the only way to make a 2011 center cap fit a 2010 wheel is to machine the wheel and that would probably be expensive.

I wish one of the vendors on here would copy the 2011 SRT center cap, scale it down it down a bit, and make a center cap for the 2010.
Aren't regular 2011 SRT8's (non IE's) supposed to have the 2008-2010 wheels? There's talk that Green with Envy SRT8's will have the black Fuchsia wheels. If this is the case then there should be center caps with the DODGE script that will fit the SRT8 wheels (2008-2010). Could someone with a parts hookup try to do a little research on this? If not I'm sure one of the vendors will step up and offer something similar that will fit. Thanks.

Rob

1 - 20 of 41 Posts