Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 Challenger SRT 392, and my steering wheel is needing a replacment. Id like to upgrade to a 2012/2013 SRT steering wheel.
Ive been looking but they seem pretty hard to find. Anyone know where I can purchase one with the Airbag intact.

·
Registered
Furious Fuchsia 2010 Challenger R/T Classic A5
605 Posts
New with airbag from dealers or eBay are like $600+ whereas take-off airbag-less steering wheels go for about $300 on eBay frequently enough. Some Jeep models have the same round airbag and proper connector as the '12-14 SRT which would just need a new sticker or the round center Jeep badge.

It's all at your own risk piece-mealing it together but just do your homework - the knowledge is out there as it's been done before.

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
2,324 Posts
Im doing this mod soon

·
Registered
2013 R/T
230 Posts
I found mine looking in salvage yard pics. I was looking for a differential but they show pics of all the car in the adds and spotted paddles. Called and got the wheel shipped for cheap.

This is an example of a 2013 Charger. See the paddle? Tell them you want all the trim, including the small plactic bezzels they have to pop off to get at the screws.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts