Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
20,200 miles, garage kept, no paintwork, no dents, not driven in snow or salt, bought Feb 2013 from a guy who traded it in on a RT. Rallye Redline style red stripe, chrome caps on 18" aluminum wheels with red pinstripe around them, RHB Nav with NAV-TV and backup camera installed. Fog light conversion to turn signals with custom plug and play harness (can be converted back to foglights by removing harness and plugging in OEM sockets. Kept stock CD player and fog light blanks, comes with car. Lower cladding painted white to match car (and they have the usual cracks at front wheellip). Taillights converted to full length brake lights (wired in sockets, soldered correctly, won't come apart). Dodge warstripe emblem in grille (I removed the Challenger emblem and kept it also). Windows tinted to about 50%, never been hassled about it. Factory spoiler. Push button starter button. That's about all I can think of.

With summer gas it gets an honest 29mpg @ 70mph, usually get 23 - 24mpg around town. Oil changed at Chrysler dealer every 3,000 since new with supporting records. Ready for another @ 21,000 miles. OEM tires still have 6/32" so no need to replace any time soon. If you don't want the NAV setup I will knock off $500. Not interested in parting out NAV setup. Lots of good adds here that make it an excellent and comfortable driver and road car.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts