Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sales is a really cool and rare car. It is a loaded up 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8. This 392 cubic inch (6.4 Liter) beast has a lot of options including:

-Automatic Transmission
-Harman Kardon Audio Group
-Power Sunroof
-GPS Navigation
-Stripe Delete
-20x9.0 Aluminum Wheels
-Leather Seats
-Controls on the Steering Wheel
-Much, much more
-I think it has about every option you could get in 2012!

According to Mopar, there were only 63 of these Challengers produced in 2012 and will include the letter from Mopar with the sale. This one has just 32,295 miles showing and has been adult driven. It still has its original tires in place so you can see it hasn’t been abused.

I have the service records for the car during the time I owned it and will pass them along to the next owner. I also have the Car Fax from 1-24-15 when I bought it from Meador Dodge, in Ft Worth, TX.

This car is not perfect, but it is very, very nice. It does have a few nicks in the paint from being driven, but otherwise is extremely nice.

I encourage you to contact me so we can talk about the car. I love to answer questions and will talk intelligently with you about the car. I will spend as much time with you as you need to feel comfortable with the car. I’m an honest person that will tell you everything I know about the car.

I’m looking for serious buyers only and will not give joyrides.

Please Note: This will be a cash only deal, no checks. I will keep the license plates off the car and will fill out the "Texas Motor Vehicle Transfer Notification" form, or we can go to the DMV (1/2 mile from me) and have the title switched into your name at the time of sale. This car is located in Granbury, TX 76049.

Ken

$27,900

http://www.fototime.com/inv/6B2CFA8428E0DC7

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts