Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice....but even though I don't like my 'GoodForAYear' Eagle RSA's I'm not ready to drop $1000 on new tires after destroying them like these guys did.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I just don't get it. Maybe to warm them up for some real racing but that's all I ever see in the logic of smoking the tires. Otherwise, it's just too damn expensive.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just don't get it. Maybe to warm them up for some real racing but that's all I ever see in the logic of smoking the tires. Otherwise, it's just too damn expensive.
Tires were already shot from hot laps around the track. They were useless for anything other than the burnout.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Can't say I agree with destroying brand new tires like that. Plus, that had to be murder on the transmission and rear brakes....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can't say I agree with destroying brand new tires like that. Plus, that had to be murder on the transmission and rear brakes....
These are all test cars, tires are good for nothing other than the burn out after so many laps around the track, they changed brakes every less than 50 miles around the track, trannys will be taken out and rebuilt, that is if the car doesn't go into the crusher. Like I said, test cars.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
11,072 Posts
Always enjoy a good burnout. :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts