Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I have a pro-charger for a 2012 Challenger SRT8--it has about 1895 miles on it, and it works great. I am going in another direction with the car and would like to sell this one. I will post some pictures later, will not turn down any reasonable offer. Located in Clive Iowa but possible to ship, asking $3500 or best offer.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
...and when you get around to it you should post your location too.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Do you know if it will fit an 09 RT Challenger?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not sure-you can check on the pro charger web site, i will also try to find out more on Friday, if you find out first please let me know

thanks

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Cool. From what ive found they use the same supercharger (P-1SC-1). Might be some mounting bracket differences... I'll check with procharger tomorrow. What all does the 3500 include?

·
Registered
414 Posts
If this is everything needed for the install to include a tuner, I'd like to make an offer.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Yeah, is this a complete kit or just a blower? Did you use the stock fuel injectors?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Brother... I'm in Colorado Springs, Co... I'm so serious, I'm willing to drive to save on shipping. What do you say? I have cash..

·
Registered
97 Posts
How far are you from the Missouri border? Interested in any trades?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry for the delay, thought it was sold but the buyer never showed up-let me know if there is any interest, has a tuner but i would like to keep it

·
Registered
97 Posts
interested in any trades? I'm in Missouri!

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
sorry for the delay, thought it was sold but the buyer never showed up-let me know if there is any interest, has a tuner but i would like to keep it
I'm interested too but you are kind of light on the details.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts