Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
12,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
radiator support will have to be trimmed and the hood will have to be cut, the lower side of the hood, similar to what we do when installing the KB
Luke

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Wow! That looks great! Now you need to come out with some custom half covers and dress it up! Looks great! Hey you might be able to incorporate the Australian Hemi Six Pack logo into this.

·
Vendor
12,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well our apologies, but this project came to a abrupt end today, the young man that owns the vehicle, in fact doesnt own in, in his fathers name, project came to a halt today
oh well, we couldnt wait to see it completed
Luke

ps we know a lot more now than we did before

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Noooo!

well our apologies, but this project came to a abrupt end today, the young man that owns the vehicle, in fact doesnt own in, in his fathers name, project came to a halt today
Luke

NOOOOOOOO! Luke you are joking right? Man this sucks!

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Was there ever an idea on how much this was to cost without discounts?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
981 Posts
Oh man that's unfortunate. That makes me a sad panda. Hopdefully you're being compensated for your wasted time due to the misrepresentation of ownership.

Did you get far enough to determine the viability of this 'science experiment' as a service or kit to bring to the mass market?

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Luke

This sounds like something I would have done to one of my dad's Mustangs back when I was a kid and then got my butt beat when it came time to pay. I wish the guy's dad would let the build continue but I guess in today's economy it's not that easy.

·
Vendor
12,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
once tuning is establish and installation kinks worked out, not including a cold air solution, approx 6995.00 installed and tuned, however until we have a tuning solution and installation worked out, dont know
Luke

1 - 20 of 24 Posts