Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Agreed, it does look agressive. I only wish they could have found a way to achieve agressiveness without having to look like an Evo.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Why is it still a 4 door!! It is the meanest looking soccer mom car out there though!:bigthumb:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
nice and aggressive wheels look good also no how about some forced induction to really let it rip... :browsmiley:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Ricey.

JFF:D
My thoughts exactly can you say Mitsubishi Lancer...
Those are the same body lines... They may have revamped the look of the charger, but they def turned it into an Americanized lancer..

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Looks aggressive. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Looks like I might have to replace my 2008 with a new one

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
It's aggressive looking and certainly eye-catching. I keep thinking that I should be seeing a big intercooler under that bumper. I think that's what that 'open mouth' look was originally designed for (see Evo, above). There's the hint of Nissan GT-R in there, too - not necessarily a bad thing.

I think if I owned one I would paint the center part of the bumper body-colored.

·
Banned
557 Posts
I don't like the big mouth of the SRT, actually prefer the RT in that regards. But those SRT wheels look AMAZING!!!! Wonder what they would like on a black 2010 Challenger RT, lol.

By the way, I saw some commercials on TV about them last night. Has anyone noticed the tail lights? They look similar to the Challenger tails.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I think it looks awsome

its gonna be a sick car for sure, but i also prefer the look of the RT to the SRT front fascia.

I think if they did paint that center part of the open mouth the same color as the body it would look perfect. Infact I thought originally the pics we'd seen of it has exactly that.

all in all very cool but I would not trade my challenger for one

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
It's needs a nose job but otherwise it looks good. :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Also... kind of remonds me a little bit of the Nissan Skyline.
But yea, I do see the EVO resemblance.

I have to admit, I do like it.

Curious to see if there will be any changes on the Challenger in 2012.
To me the car looks perfect already.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts