Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the Diablosports Trinity tuner. I did the drivers installs and then updated the hand tool via laptop. I then plugged it into my car and proceeded to enter vehicle info and start performance tune. Followed the on screen instructions to make sure car is in the OFF position and to turn the car in the ON position via the push start button. Now my car will not respond from the push button start. I can't even start my car??? Battery in the car should be fine as the interior lights come on when I open the door. The window operates too when I open the door. But the car will not start. I hope this didn't burn my onboard computer. Anybody experience this or can help me out?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Pop out the push start button and try to use your key.

The push button can come out and there is a space for your key fob.

Unfortunately Diablo is closed on sundays so you will have to call them tomorrow.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK thanks for the reply. Got nervous. I believe the battery went dead while the unit was updating when connected to the car. I did just like you said and used the key fob. I also had the battery charged. It looks like it worked. I was able to created a factory tune back up and install the 93 oct tune. Do I back up the factory tune to the computer now?

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
OK thanks for the reply. Got nervous. I believe the battery went dead while the unit was updating when connected to the car. I did just like you said and used the key fob. I also had the battery charged. It looks like it worked. I was able to created a factory tune back up and install the 93 oct tune. Do I back up the factory tune to the computer now?
Yes, save it somewhere that you will always have access and never lose it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow! Got a chance to take the car out. It sure did wake up. It pulls hard now. Can't wait to have my Kooks LT Headers and Borla S-Type installed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts