Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2012 One owner Dodge Yellow Jacket Garage Kept in Excellent Condition.

LIMITED EDITION... AND THIS IS MUSCLE!

1,116 miles and driven locally over the past year to and from work a few times a month... if that.

Includes original Dodge hood (in same box as Cervini shipped hood) and the following items:

Automatic Transmission
Manual and DVD
Invoice from Dealer
Rear View Camera
Alarm added to work with factory alarm (add-on)
Rear smoked tail lamps
Yellow Jacket Painted on Scoop by hand (both sides)
Front Under Hood Cross Brace (Painted to match car)
Rear Trunk Cross Brace (Painted to match car)
Hood Pins
Mopar Gas Cover
Mopar label on front hood
Cervini's Challenger Hood and Shaker (Painted to match car)
Painted Brake Pads - Yellow Jacket
Trunk and interior LED lighting (added)
Gorilla Wheel Locks - all lugs
Dash Mat (Black, not installed)
Latest Navigation Update and Radio Update (December 2012)

No modifications that would void factory warranty.

THIS IS A REAL HEAD TURNER - EVERYONE LOVES THIS BABY!

This is a one of a kind Dodge Challenger Yellow Jacket. I have driven this car myself and no one else has been behind the driver seat. Over $5,000 plus in extras added to vehicle and car is ready to be picked up or shipped.

The pictures speak for themselves but should you have any questions please ask.

An Extended warranty (from Dodge) is available to purchase from me should you desire it.

More pictures are available and feel free to pull a Carfax on it. Vehicle is being sold in Excellent Garage Kept Condition and is ready to go!

This is a head turner and show ready!!

THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS. ONCE THE VEHICLE HAS SOLD...IT IS YOURS AND YOU MUST PICK IT UP OR HAVE IT SHIPPED. SELLER WILL NOT INSURE, WARRANTY, DELIVER, OR FUNCTION IN ANY OTHER MANNER THAN SELLING A PRIVATELY OWNED VEHICLE.

AGAIN, NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS, THIS SALE IS FINAL!

$48,500.00 OR BEST OFFER!
All Reasonable Offers Will Be Considered!
Contact me with any questions and Thank You for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
585 Posts
Car looks great!!!!! i wish i had an extra $50k laying around lol. Good luck with the sale!!!

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the kind words. It is a real head turner!! Hopefully, it finds someone who will take care of it.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you too. I hate to see it go but it deserves someone who drives it more than I. I barely have touched it but it has been a wonderful sports car. I would do it again in a heartbeat...just do not have the time to enjoy it.

·
Banned
946 Posts
Question...

Is it a automatic or manual?

Whats with the front bumper emblem? It's a 2012 right? The reason I ask is because Dodge stopped putting the front bumper emblem on ( indention for it), it was only on 2008-2010 models.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts