Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not offical by any means, but I heard that the 2012 R/T classic may have the WRD wheels standard, with the WPX wheel (2011 stock R/T Classic Wheels) being a payed option.

I couldn't find any info or pictures on the WRD wheel online. Is it the GWE wheel, or a new wheel entirely?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Not offical by any means, but I heard that the 2012 R/T classic may have the WRD wheels standard, with the WPX wheel (2011 stock R/T Classic Wheels) being a payed option.

I couldn't find any info or pictures on the WRD wheel online. Is it the GWE wheel, or a new wheel entirely?
WRD are the GWE wheel. WPX wheels are not available as an option.

·
Registered
525 Posts
It's the GWE wheel, at least that is what RS posted on the 2012 info post.

I might pay extra to get the heritage wheel if that is an option, but it depends on how much they want for them. IMO, the heritage wheels make the classic package, pretty much the main reason I want a classic.

Don't get me wrong, I like the GWE wheel, just like the heritage ones better. If the GWE wheel is the only option for a classic, I will live with it till I can afford to get a set of the heritages.

:guiness:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
The M package in 2009 was $3400.00.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts