Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2012 Challenger RT Classic 6speed manual. I found a set of four piston front and rear Brembos with spindles hubs and everything from a wrecked car that are still basically brand new from a 2010 srt Challenger for my car. I want to do the swap but want to make sure there isn’t anything else I need. I don’t want to get it all apart and find out I’m missing stuff and have to put the stock stuff back in. Also any advise is welcome on the swap.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,385 Posts
Not certain what wheels you have - are those OEM SRT wheels?

The reason I mention this - the Brembo brakes would require offsets that will clear the brakes - the offsets for R/T models are different.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have hellcat replicas on currently and they appear to be exactly the same as the hellcat wheels that come stock comparing to the hellcats we have at work. i had heard something about the parking brake needing some special modifications to mate up to the brembos but i cant find anything to confirm it or anything of that nature.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have done this upgrade on my R/T Classic 2010 I'll attach some pictures you will need to make sure your offset on your current rims are correct for the upgrade. The rears will clear the fronts will not most likely. I have all the info so just ask what you need to know.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have done this upgrade on my R/T Classic 2010 I'll attach some pictures you will need to make sure your offset on your current rims are correct for the upgrade. The rears will clear the fronts will not most likely. I have all the info so just ask what you need to know.
Hi, I recently bought the Brembo brakes for my R / T 2012. But I have doubts if I need any other part.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts