Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have four RT Classic Challenger Wheels and Tires for sale. They came on My 2012 RT Classic Challenger. I upgraded wheels and tires and these have just been sitting in my garage collecting dust and getting in the way, so its time to get rid of them. They do have a little bit of curb rash mostly from the old owner. Ive pictured the damage. I did cause one mark the first day I had the car, I was use to a truck and misjudged distance parking. I’m I learned really fast and never did it again. Three of the tires have about 5000 miles on them and one is brand new. I got a slow leak and apparently hit something that tore the tread and warrantied the tire and never ended up driving on it. Two of the tires are 245/45/20 and the other two are 275/40/20. All four tires are Continental Extreme Contact DW Tuned. They are set up that way so I got a better rear width and kept the aspect ratio as close as possible. I would prefer not to ship but would entertain it, however the buyer pays the shipping costs additional to the price. I am asking 750obo as the tires are brand new they are currently mounted and balanced with good TPMS in all four. If you have any questions please let me know. I really dont need to sell them but I found a good deal on a Brembo big brake kit and need the extra money and the extra space would be nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Let me know if you sell these and for how much. I have the exact same Mineral Gray ENVY wheels on my 13 R/T Classic (with no damage). I'm considering some aftermarket wheels, but want to account for the sale price of the used OEM wheels to help offset the cost of the new ones. I've been dragging my feet on the new wheels because I have no idea what the market is on these wheels. I know that to replace them with OEM original ones, they're nearly $400 each.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am located in avondale arizona 85323.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts