Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this question pertains to the 2012 Challenger PCM, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Part 1 of Question: on the PCM, which plug houses the APP Signal 1 pin & Clutch Upstop Switch Signal Pin.
Part 2: what is the pin# & what color wire am I looking for.

I'm trying to install a N2MB WOTBOX and can't find any info on the 2012 PCM...everything I have found so far has been different from mine. The back of my PCM has 2 plugs...everything I have found so far have either 1 big plug on the PCM or 3 small plugs.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Did you ever find any information for this, I'm in the exact same boat with my 2013 pcm. I will be attempting to install my N2MB 2 step in the next few days. I've been looking around for information as well with no luck.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
ChallyTatum

Where did you find that diagram and info, I have the 13 service repair CD from Mopar and wasn’t able to locate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,846 Posts
ChallyTatum

Where did you find that diagram and info, I have the 13 service repair CD from Mopar and wasn’t able to locate it.

That is from the mopar connection repair site. I posted the link a long time ago as it shows what the connector looks like, gives pin outs and P/N for the connector repair kit.

Here is the main link (someone mentioned this link should be a sticky in the electronics section of the forum...I agree!)

Mopar Connection Repair Kit

The service manuals are garbage for wiring diagrams. I highly recommend you subscribe to Alldatadiy for your year challenger. It not only has wiring diagrams but shows the locations (see attached image). For ~$30 a year it is worth it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Thanks a million ChallyTatum. This is going to be very helpful this up coming week. Have to put another clutch in and planning on doing the N2MB box as well.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,846 Posts
Thanks a million ChallyTatum. This is going to be very helpful this up coming week. Have to put another clutch in and planning on doing the N2MB box as well.

Glad I could help Bud. Just double check the wiring...I don't remember what year I pulled up 2012-2013? They should be the same but just giving you a heads-up.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Glad I could help Bud. Just double check the wiring...I don't remember what year I pulled up 2012-2013? They should be the same but just giving you a heads-up.

ChallyTatum,

Once again you and the community show why I love this particular forum. All of the knowledge that we can share is great and helpful to boot. I’ll subscribe to that site you mentioned above. I need that sort of information for all of the craziness I have going on with this car these days.

As a side note you posted up info for the 13 plugs, but I’m certain the 12’s & 13’s are fairly similar.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Out of curiosity, is there any interest in a write up on how to install the N2MB on a 2011-14 Challenger? If so I can post the write up in this thread, or start a new one referencing this thread. Let me know what you all want/think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts