Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I have a 2012 Challenger SRT8 Yellow Jacket automatic that I would like to trade for a comparable 2012 or newer SRT8 that is a manual shift.

I would especially prefer the Plum Crazy Pearlcoat, but I like the Header/Hemi Orange as well. I would even consider another Yellow Jacket, but my preference is the purple.

Mine has all the normal SRT8 Yellow Jacket options including the 18 speaker Harman/Karden system and a sunroof/moonroof. It has 29,950 miles on it currently.

I don't necessarily need these two options in the traded vehicle.

I live in Las Vegas, but am willing to travel depending on location and if a deal can be made.

I guess I could consider selling it outright as well for $39,500, but I think a trade is easier.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Mat
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Yellow Muscle car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Yellow Muscle car
Land vehicle Alloy wheel Rim Tire Wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Yellow Motor vehicle

Sent from my Yellow Jacket iPhone App.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the lead guys. I do appreciate it. I'll check out the link. :)

Mat G.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have 2012 srt8 6 speed you can google foose sema cares wd40 challenger I can text pics not sure how to email thanks I live in so cal

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I shot you a PM for info.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is still a consideration, however, since posting this I have moved to Kentucky with the car. So this would have to be a Midwest/Southern deal instead of a West coast one. :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll have to take a look. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts