Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so for this year my goals are to fix up my challenger

I wanna start with some stripes added to the hood going all the way back to the trunk something like the 2013 Rt blacktop edition but candy blue for the color .

Or the regular Rt stripes on the side also candy blue ..anyone have a estimate of how much that will cost..or maby some of you have done this and can provide the total charge?

Also wanna add some halo lights ..if anybody can recommend a website to buy them from!!
I heard the installation is a pain in the ass !! :deadhorse:

Any other upgrades you totally recommend for the challenger??

2012 black sxt owner ..

·
Registered
212 Posts
I ordered mine from aacstyle.com however I ordered the full headlight assembly so I could just have a local shop pop my old ones out and put the new in and wire the halos to a remote.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
right now anything that the challenger owner will consider a must have...ive had my challenger stock for two years lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And ill check it out thanks , how much did youre shop charge you for the labor? @Avi

·
Registered
978 Posts
I went through Big Worm Graphix for my stripes on my '13 SXT - check their website for prices and options. I happened to be passing through Dallas/Fort Worth so I had them install - installed it cost less than $250 for the dual t-style hood and trunk stripes (not over the roof). Really happy with their service, pricing, and quality.

Other than that, I had to do window tint, RPI splash guards, and Weathertech Digital floor mats right away to protect the car. I have since bought a 430 head unit to swap out the base 130, added American Muscle cosmetic hood pins for a bit of chrome, and am putting a sub in the trunk.

Enjoy - modding is a lot of the fun of owning a car like this, she's a great platform for whatever style (e.g., blacked out, bling and chrome, old-school, modern pro touring, etc) floats your boat.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice I stay in the dallas area , is there a way to provide some pictures of you're stripes sounds like a good looking car you got there!

·
Premium Member
2,598 Posts
I understand your need to make your car stand out.

I bought stripes from RiderGraphix.com

I thought the whole front assembly had to be removed to add Halo's? Like bumper and such.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts