Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have a 2012 SST- it's the V6 that comes with the R/T brakes and suspension from the factory.

I've seen the threads about upgrading to the big brake kit of the 11-14 SRTS by swapping everything, including the spindles.

However, it seems that there are better chances of me finding a good set of 15+ Scat Pack Brembos, instead.

I'd rather go for a used set of OEMs than after market because I can do all 4 corners for the price of just the front two.

So does anyone know if the 2015+ spindles will fit right in and replace the spindles on the 2011-2014 cars? I guess, specifically, if the spindle will swap with the R/T spindle of a 2012.

Or any ideas on how to find out (besides ordering all the parts and praying they line up)?

Thanks.

Arvin

·
Registered
876 Posts
Great question, I'm doing the typical R/T to SRT upgrade. You are right about the price, I'm most likely going to be able to complete all 4 corners for less than what it would cost for an Aftermarket front setup. The best part is pads can be purchased anywhere, as opposed to having to order online.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually i just found out that the spindles on the 2015 have the speed sensor located in a different spot than the 2014 so it would not swap out directly. But other than that they are more or less the same. So if you wanted to put a little work into, im sure it is possible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts