Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off let me say that I have been searching on here for the last hour to see if I could figure out what I'm doing wrong with no luck...so I'm starting a new thread asking how to access my Hidden EVIC screens.

I have a 2013 6-spd R/T with STP. No other options. So I do not have the electronics convenience package (no compass on my outside temp screen).

I have tried accessing the hidden EVIC screens with no success. I have tried with the car running as well as with it just in accessory or ignition mode. The process I have followed is while on the screen with the outside temp I have held the up arrow button on the left hand side of the steering wheel down for anywhere between 5 and 25 seconds, and then released the up button and proceeded to hold the down arrow button as long as 30 seconds with no success.

Am I doing something wrong here? From what I've read the screen should change while you're holding the down arrow. Has anyone else with 2013 been able to access these screens?

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2013. There is not a musical note or compass button.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2013 R/T w/ no compass as well. I did get it to work using the up and down buttons. I pressed the up button for a hard 10 Mississippi count and quickly pressed the down button and held it until the EVIC screen changed. I believe I had the engine off but the ignition in the run mode (hit the start button twice without pressing the brake).

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have a '13. Car can be turned on and in D as long as the car is stopped, and using the up/down as noted above, works like a charm. However as soon as the car is shut off, you have to re do steps if you want the hidden menu back on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts