Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Can not be a '13 -- '13s are already on the roads and dealer lots. More than likely it is the "Possible" '14 refresh.

·
Super Moderator
14,413 Posts
This was posted a few weeks ago. It looks like a 2013 refresh. The rumor is that the 6.2 SC engine will be installed in the new Barracuda in 2015.

·
Vendor
5,691 Posts
Gotta hide that heat exchanger. ;)

Reactions: SRT8U

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
if they do not come out with at least 600hp they fail. the challenger does not need to beat the mustang in HP, I think 600hp and better ability to put it to the ground will allow it to compete.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
if they do not come out with at least 600hp they fail. the challenger does not need to beat the mustang in HP, I think 600hp and better ability to put it to the ground will allow it to compete.
+1
Agree with you my friend. They should produce 650hp to be perfect.

Reactions: CaptainJeffro81

·
Registered
113 Posts
I like the new front end I really wonder if they are going to change the whole line up to this new front or keep it to just the supercharger? I wanna see both the spy shots side by side. Resume speed we need some info on the front end, throw us a bone !!!!

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
I totally agree with you, Spot on.

Shifty11

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I'll spare everyone my cynicism on Chrysler, but there is no way in hell, this motor will make 600HP. It will fail before the thing even gets produced, sorry. :icon_cry:

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
I know this, but this is our dream :)
Maybe one day it will come true :bigthumb:

Reactions: Cerevantes

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I know this, but this is our dream :)
Maybe one day it will come true :bigthumb:
I would love nothing more than for Chrysler to step up to the plate and deliver. I just don't have anything left for Chrysler. Just seems every time they have a chance to deliver, they fall short.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Agreed, I can tell you what 664 rwhp and 667 rwtq with a stock Goodyear tire does at the track with a Shelby..........

It equals ALOT of spinning even with the best of driver....LOL. Ill tell you my best trap speed was 128 mph for the night but the ET......not so good. :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Does that have a split grill?
Kind of looks that way, hard to tell.

Also, I'll agree that they don't need to be pumping out massive amounts of hp if it can't get to the ground. I saw a modded shelby punch it from a stop and although that thing is an impressive piece of machinery, it looked like one of those cartoons where the guy tries to run at full speed but his legs turn into a circular blurr for 3 seconds while staying in the same spot.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
i predict this new front end will be on a PCP or Sublime special edition for 2013

then 3 months later EVERY Challenger will get the same front end for 2014

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
What the heck is that thing attached to the rear of the car? I magnified the photo and it has "vent" written on it. The yellow tag attached to it says the same thing.

I like those orange turn signals up front. Seems it went to a single headlamp array, with parking lamps seperate.

·
Registered
85 Posts
In a perfect world Chrysler would take everyone by surprise and stick the Viper's SRT-10 engine in the Challenger, but there is no way they would ever do that.

1 - 20 of 192 Posts