Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Challenger r/t. Plus
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I need your help I have a 2013 Dodge Challenger RT and I bought a very nice first shift knob but I have no idea how to take the pistol grip on the Challenger please let me know ASAP

·
Registered
2009 B5 SRT8 M6
129 Posts
:unsure: :unsure: you can literally see the bolt holes in your photo there, in my video, watch as I lift up the boot trim first to assess those bolts.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know exactly what you’re saying but can I take the shift knob out of the stick, my hurst shift knob Did not came with the stick. 🥺

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
OK, I am wondering if this they way you take it off, this is how the auto know is taken off, so I wonder if the plastic base at the bottom if yours is done the same way. This is up to you to do as I can't say for positive that this will work on the manual.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No I don’t think that the shift knob gets out I tried and you know I’m a big guy and nothing is not coming out for anything so I think it’s just one part the same so I’m looking for a Mopar shifter with the stick and I’m gonna have to like buy that I saw a couple in eBay but if you know anything or how to get it out they’ll be great thanks

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
I don't understand why Dodge made those so hard to swap, my guess it's a money thing. Hope you find what you want and when you do, post a picture.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

I found this guy in eBay that I was going to buy the whole shift and stick and I told him by any chance if he only sell the stick and he told me to go to His website and he had to I chose this and he’s awesome

1 - 19 of 19 Posts