·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well still no update, very disappointing DiabloSport.

Mikel says tomorrow now

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Well still no update, very disappointing DiabloSport.

Mikel says tomorrow now
Well, we get pummelled daily for release dates, and we say 'coming soon'.

I tested everything Friday, saw it all working, and called it a release. Unfortunately, there is more to it than me saying 'OK', like, building the release files, which apparently did not go so well ;)

Shooting for today, and I promise, I'll never, ever, offer any hint at a release date ever again, as everyone is really quick to be disappointed if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Well, we get pummelled daily for release dates, and we say 'coming soon'.

I tested everything Friday, saw it all working, and called it a release. Unfortunately, there is more to it than me saying 'OK', like, building the release files, which apparently did not go so well ;)

Shooting for today, and I promise, I'll never, ever, offer any hint at a release date ever again, as everyone is really quick to be disappointed if I'm wrong.
Mike, I know what you are saying. At one time I would give a production supervisor a time when a machine will be up and running that was down, and they would bug the shi- out of me if it took five minutes longer to complete than I said it would take. Sometimes being the boss is a pain in the ???. :argue:

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
I bit the bullet and installed the tune. It took forever. FYI the last step when it tells you to cycle the key it said "key fob not detected" and the push button start would not work so I had to pop it out and insert the key fob. When it was done I put the push button back in and the car started fine. Didn't drive it yet so I will report how the car feels tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
It takes 30 or so minutes to install. It first reads your original file which is done in 2 steps and then it verifies the original and finally installs the tune. The Intune will tell you it is complete and to unplug the device.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts