Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I loved the sound of the car outside with the American Thunder exhaust, but could not deal with the drone. This is my daily driver plus I'm taking my small kiddos to and from school every day. There's also the occasional long distance trip on the interstate. Minor hearing loss, a soft talker, and drone do not mix!

Just had the resonators for the Force II installed and the drone is gone, but it does not sound like a beast. Honestly it sounds the way it should have been stock. The original exhaust was to tame IMO.

I don't think the old lady would be happy with me sinking any more money into the exhaust anytime soon, but eventually I would like to have my cake and eat it too.

That being said, how can I get the best of both worlds? What exhaust system will give me the exterior sound of the American Thunder with the inside noise of the Force II?

Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I have the American Thunder with MDS disabled and I love the way it sounds both outside and inside the car. Yeah its got some drone but that has never bothered me. Just sounds mean to me. Different strokes for different folks though. I do hope you find what you are looking for.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts