Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Dodge Challenger
257 Posts
Nice !!!

Where did you get the throttle body and how much was it ?

Also how are you liking the drive on highway speeds for with the 3.73 ratio. I switched to that gearing seems RPM's are a little low for cruising I'm around 1,500-1,800 going 65-75. I have 20inch rims.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Here are the results of my 2013 RT build with A2Speed custom 105mm tb and a whole lotta other goodies. M6 car w 3.73 9 inch rear
Am I reading that title correctly?? Its a 453 CI motor?! All aluminum? Who built it?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did you get the throttle body and how much was it ?

I had A2Speed do a custom TB for me on the 105 mm they are in Virginia around Collinsville Martinsville area ( around the corner from Arrington)

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Around 12 to 1300 bcus of low production numbers but they are making 105's and 102's i think for the Hellcat not sure their price or quantity on those

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea RPMs do seem low at 70 mph cruising on highway but i like it its not burning any gas but im sure if i keep my foot in at it will respond at any speed lol

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,824 Posts
Awesome :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Premium Member
Dodge Challenger
257 Posts
Yea RPMs do seem low at 70 mph cruising on highway but i like it its not burning any gas but im sure if i keep my foot in at it will respond at any speed lol
Yeah that was one reason I went with 3.73, but I feel like engine might be working a little hard for not being at a certain RPM range just sounds different when I throw it in 6th gear. Your engine is bigger so you have that extra umpth.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hardly use 6th. 4th and 5th is usually where i like it and when i hit the gas i know when that blue light comes on all hell breaks lose ?. Its the second fuel pump kicking in and the boost its pretty awesome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts