Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is the gas pedal really realy hard? Either I baby it or something is up? I press it and it doesn't sink in or want to go down. Like I have to press on it super hard to make it go down. Is that normal for an auto?

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
That doesn't sound normal, mine presses like any other modern car.

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts
mine presses down too easy, continued action leads to a gas gauge rapidly approaching E, AGAIN!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sucks lol. I reset the throttle it feels a little better, I hope it's not cause I drive it slow. I was actually using the hemi last night so maybe it triggered something? I usually drive like a granny but yesterday I romped it.

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just romped it :) says my MPG is a sinster 6.9 lol. Damn, and my tires are burned lol. It's pretty fun just hope I don't get a ticket.

·
Premium Member
3,645 Posts
See, now don't you feel better? Put the hammer down, but be safe about it!

·
Registered
397 Posts
I find mine a little too easy to press down on actually...:) you might have something a little off there.
I agree with Diver. I have a 2013 manual and I find it too easy to push the gas. The flip side is it makes it easy to get movin when you want to!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Feels great to drive it like that. Yeah, I'm pretty safe. I need a cobra scanner for sure though. I was worried but I guess I just babied it too much.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts