1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name:Adam
Price:33k obo
Miles:2850

What's up everyone I am putting my rt classic up for sale. It's a 2013 black with white stripes radar red interior 6spd.
it is a stp car and has every available option including the heritage wheels. Car has about 2850 miles and is in
excellent condition. It stays in my garage and it comes with a very expensive mopar car cover. I really love this car
but can't justify keeping it because I rarely use it. I'm asking 33000 but that price is negotiable. I have a loan on the car so whoever
buys it we will have to work out the details of the transaction. Pm me with any questions and we can exchange contact
info. Thanks guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi, do you still have this Challenger for sale?? Have you taken care of the Lien yet? I think that's something you would have to clear up before a buyer can get the actual title...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes i still have the challenger. No if I had 30 grand to pay it off I would've done it already. There are ways to sell a car that has money owed on it but it would have to be done locally. Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Oh, wait. So when you say lien you mean just a regular bank loan right? I thought you meant some outside party of finance company put a lien against the car to stop its sale.
Sorry about that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I just have a loan on it. Maybe I used the wrong word for that. Sorry I need to understand my terminology better. Hey if your interested in the car let me know we could work something out I'm sure. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts