Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys ive got a 2013 R/T classic with an evic message " service keyless entry " , it started intermittently and now none of the keyless features work with either key fob. My chally has less than 3,000 miles on her and I've done a search here but have not seen anything about 2013 cars, If I call the dealer will they know what to do? Is the final solution replacing the WIN module ? Has any other 2013 R/T or R/TC's come across this? .On a side note I do travel a bit so not many miles on her but it is in a garage full time

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Hey guys ive got a 2013 R/T classic with an evic message " service keyless entry " , it started intermittently and now none of the keyless features work with either key fob. My chally has less than 3,000 miles on her and I've done a search here but have not seen anything about 2013 cars, If I call the dealer will they know what to do? Is the final solution replacing the WIN module ? Has any other 2013 R/T or R/TC's come across this? .On a side note I do travel a bit so not many miles on her but it is in a garage full time
I am sorry you are experiencing an issue with the keyless go system. I would recommend to have the dealer inspect as they have the technicians and diagnostic tools to diagnose issue and make the necessary repairs under warranty.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi thanks for the replies, yeah I changed out both battery's on the the two fobs and still nothing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts