Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike at Diablo said they ARE working on 2014 3.6 support, but there is no ETA. Anyone care to speculate how much longer it might be? I have some cash at the moment ready to get one.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. Yeah I didn't figure it should take long. They're probably trying to get some other V8 stuff ready first.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess as of today they are "still working on it". Could mean a month, could mean 3 years. Who knows.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The tuner for 2014 3.6 is showing up on the diablo website now. So it's ready to purchase now??

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any updates? They're selling SXT cars like hot cakes so I know there are people wondering the same thing. :alfdance:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Apparently the Avenger is supported. How the h*** do you release support for a midsize family sedan before you release it for the flagship muscle car? This is starting to blow my mind.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Once a month I check with them again. It's now April and the response is still "we are working on the V6 cars and hope to have something available in the near future". Sigh..

·
Registered
122 Posts
Anyone have a ETA on this? DiabloMike? Please I'm waiting to do all my work on my car due to this tuner. PLEASE GET THIS OUT ASAP!

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Well the website says they have the 2014 HEMIs done so id guess it would be sometime this summer but diablosport would be the ones to know. What were you planning on that required a tuner?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
122 Posts
Well the website says they have the 2014 HEMIs done so id guess it would be sometime this summer but diablosport would be the ones to know. What were you planning on that required a tuner?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Nothing really, possibly removing cats. But just wanted for performance.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts