Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello...

I have the following parts for sale off my 2014 srt...removed from vehicle with 300 miles.

Stock srt exhaust...cat back - $300 (local pick up in Chicago area)
Stock vapor (flat black) gas cap - $80

More to come next week: srt springs, stock core radio, manual gear shifter, etc

Let me know if you have interest... Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im interested in the black gas cap. Was just gonna buy one on eBay this morning. How is the condition? Do you take paypal and how much to ship to 78245?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't take paypal , to many problems over the years....but i run a company that takes CC's and debit cards....cap is perfect....I just took it off with 300 miles total on the new srt....Keeping fuel cap though....but u should be able to use ur existing. I give a money back guarantee to assure you...i have no big financial gain by not being completely honest...

Bought all satin Drake fuel door....think i make mistake and should have got all black or some where in between with a charcoal paint job...still deciding if i should exchange...lol

Shipping couldn't be more than $20....probably a lot less...email you receipt or quote if you purchase.

Do what ever i can to make it happen...love this site...lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't take paypal , to many problems over the years....but i run a company that takes CC's and debit cards....cap is perfect....I just took it off with 300 miles total on the new srt....Keeping fuel cap though....but u should be able to use ur existing. I give a money back guarantee to assure you...i have no big financial gain by not being completely honest...

Bought all satin Drake fuel door....think i make mistake and should have got all black or some where in between with a charcoal paint job...still deciding if i should exchange...lol

Shipping couldn't be more than $20....probably a lot less...email you receipt or quote if you purchase.

Do what ever i can to make it happen...love this site...lol
Thanks anyway, I got carried away and bought one earlier today. Sorry.

·
Registered
32 Posts
may be interested in the SRT springs. Lemme know when you get those off

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right now i have the

stock exhaust
stock manual gear shift knob
springs will be available at the end of the week
stock black fuel door ( and possible billet satin drake fuel door....think i am going to order all black door)
stock core radio

1 - 10 of 10 Posts